Storage Deluxe is a real-estate development company that specializes in the acquisition, development and management of self-storage properties in the New York metro area. We are a rapidly growing organization that is always looking to attract and retain the best employees.
Storage Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries based on experience and background. If you are a dedicated, hard-working individual and think that you may be interested in a future with Storage Deluxe, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are a dynamic and energetic team who see Storage Deluxe as a career path not just a job. Our loyal employees have been with us for years and we all enjoy fun events like a summer cruise around Manhattan to which family and friends were invited. Will you be at on of our social events this year? We hope so!
We are currently hiring for both entry and experience required positions. Here is a brief look at some of our key roles:
This is a great opportunity for a self starter, with the ability to manage and build a team that will include staff dedicated to both sales and maintenance. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales training & motivation
- Customer care
- Arranging community outreach marketing events
- Monitoring and achieving sales goals
Experience: 3 year minimum. Computer skills are essential. Self-storage experience is not necessary, but is an advantage.
A unique opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced professional wanting to return to the work force. Many employees start here and quickly work their way up to General Manager. In this role you will support your General Manager with responsibilities that include:
- Sales of self storage units and packing/moving supplies
- Guide facility tours
- Collection calls
- Customer follow up
- Administrative tasks
Experience: 1 year previous work experience. Computer skills are essential. Self-storage experience is not necessary, but is an advantage.
Contact Center Representative (floater)
Candidate must be flexible 7-3, 8-5, and/or 12-9, Sunday and/or Saturday mandatory
Storage Deluxe Manhattan Location – 26 W. 17th Street, NY, NY 10011
Bilingual Spanish-English Skills : Required for Employment
Job Performance Requirements
- Sales experience necessary
- Energetic and Reliable
- Experience with computers (Excel, Word, and Windows)
- Able to work independently and provide self-motivation
- Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where every call is monitored, recorded, and assessed to see if you meet required performance levels.
- Carry out several tasks at the same time:
- Take rapidly-arriving incoming telephone calls one immediately after another
- Conduct yourself and answer customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Search for and enter information on your computer, toggling among 2-4 open windows on the desktop, while you are on the phone
- Follow the processes and procedures that the call center defines for handling calls on every call. These include:
- Answer incoming calls on the first ring
- Follow specific scripts your call center managers provide for you
- Provide callers with accurate and complete answers, educate prospective clients on services provided by company
- Work the number of hours per day determined by the call center and the needs of the business.
Send resumes to:
| Storage Deluxe – Human Resources
26 West 17th St., Suite 801
New York, NY 10010